Pricing for rundisney new balance sneakers for 2017

kniquy

DIS Veteran
im just curious if the cost of the run Disney shoes sold at the expo is the same as the version that they sell in store. Should I expect sticker shock or is it generally the same?

I don't know what costs are of regular New Balance shoes but expect to pay at least $130. You can get older runDisney styles at New Balance outlets for $60 or less in some cases.

Looks like online at new balance - they run between $99 - $124 for the models that they are selling at rundisney. I didn't know if because it is a special disney version they jacked up the price. Anyone buy any at the recent marathon weekend?

Expect to pay a little more because they are Disney themed shoes. I'm budgeting a minimum of $130 for a pair.

Looks like online at new balance - they run between $99 - $124 for the models that they are selling at rundisney. I didn't know if because it is a special disney version they jacked up the price. Anyone buy any at the recent marathon weekend?
Yes, they are more because they are Disney. The price point @rteetz said above is about what you can expect with the Disney mark-up and tax.

Are the rD New Balance shoes eligible for the annual passholder or DVC member discount? That would be nice!

Are the rD New Balance shoes eligible for the annual passholder or DVC member discount? That would be nice!
I don't believe so but I could be wrong. They are through New balance not Disney so I don't think you can get the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter