Pricing question

danielle&aidan

Earning My Ears
On disneyworld.com, the pricing for all restaurants is listed as a range. Chef Mickey's, for example, says $15-29.99. Since it's a buffet, I don't see much variance, so I was thinking that the breakfast would be on the lower end and dinner on the higher end.
According to wdwinfo.com, the breakfast buffet is 35.99. Is that right? We already have breakfast reservations there and I was thinking about adding a character dinner somewhere else.

And on that note, what would you reccomend for dinner for just me and my 3 year old son?

The range isn't a range of prices for the specific restaurant; it's a category. There are restaurants in the "under $15" category, restaurants in the "$15-29.99" category, restaurants in the "$30-49.99" category, etc. You know how some reviewers (websites, books, newspapers, etc.) rate their restaurants as $, $$, $$$, $$$$ depending on how expensive they are? Chef Mickey's is a $$ restaurant.

I haven't eaten at Chef Mickey's since before it was a buffet, so I can't answer how much it costs, but have you thought about Crystal Palace? Does he like the Pooh characters?

gotcha.

Now I'm reading up on CP. We're doing CM on the day we're leaving. I was only going to do one character breakfast, but if I can get an early res for our MK day, I may have to add that too (stupid disney site isn't loading for me right now to check availability). Thanks!

Oh the hours of sleep that have been sucked away since I discovered disboards....

check out the menus under dining on this board.(the info section, not the discussion section)
also, on allearsnet. they list the prices for entrees, buffets (bfst, lunch and dinner. the prices may be outdated, but it gives you and idea! happy eating!

Hmm, the info section here is what said 35.99.
allears.net is telling me 26.62.

I'll just choose to believe allears. :)

Hmm, the info section here is what said 35.99.
allears.net is telling me 26.62.

I'll just choose to believe allears. :)

There are holiday surcharge pricing on character meals and other buffets in effect depending on the time you're going. Either price may be correct in different time frames.

RATS! I hate when my "helpful tips" goes awry! if you call disney dining, they will tell you the price at the time of your visit. (some help I AM!)

I believe the range also includes child price to adult price, so that may be part of the wide range.

MMMMM CP...sorry i read that and was like yum. The ranges are just to give general ideas to how much you should budget for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter