Prime Time Cafe Milkshakes

C-CMom

Mouseketeer
Can we get milkshakes only at the bar at Prime Time Cafe DHS? Probably will be 1-2 adults, but might be 4 adults (if makes a difference).

If so, I would not need an ADR, but would likely have to wait, correct?

Thanks!!

Can we get milkshakes only at the bar at Prime Time Cafe DHS? Probably will be 1-2 adults, but might be 4 adults (if makes a difference).

If so, I would not need an ADR, but would likely have to wait, correct?

Thanks!!

Unless things have changed recently, yes, you can get milkshakes at the bar without an ADR. We have had to wait ten or fifteen minutes when they are busy, but not longer than that.

Fantastic - thanks! I did not realize the Tune In Lounge was different. Good to know!
Tune In lounge is Prime Time’s bar :) And also the waiting area for Prime Time ADRs. No problem to walk in and order from the bar, Tune In doesn’t take reservations anyway. Love their milkshakes, much better than SciFi’s milkshakes in my opinion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter