~Princess Anna's New Look for Spring~

DRDISNEYMD

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* *+*~The Snow Queen~*+* ~A gi
~Princess Anna's alternate look~

1506802_204205129782660_2030701133_n.jpg
500px-Princess-Anna-disney-princess-33066121-332-557.jpg

~I guess this is supposed to be Anna's coronation dress. If Princess Anna switches to this look for the Meet & Greet -- expect the lines to get even longer because everyone will have to return again for a pic with the new dress! :goodvibes

Um- this dress is not cute. It looks like a huge curtain with a strange hoop. Nope.....this dress will chase everyone away and make the lines shorter not longer----maybe that's what they're going for!!!!! ::yes::

I keep seeing this image pop up... I know you're just reporting what other have shared but I have to clear up the miscommunication - it is NOT a new dress. Disney has had this dress since October (same with the others), but has chosen not to use it in the parks yet. People thought it was specialty made for her upcoming coronation because the name of the Costume is called the Coronation dress... in reality, all alternative dresses have different names:

Anna-Traveler & Anna-Coronation
Belle-Formal & Belle-Villager
Mulan-Matchmaker & Mulan-Ping
Ariel-Legs & Ariel-Fin

Naming it the coronation dress is because she wears it during the coronation scene of the movie.

While there is a strong possibility she will be wearing it in the parks soon, there are absolutely no plans to exchange it at her Epcot M&G.

I love that dress and MUCH prefer it to the other dress they have her wearing. When I purchased dolls for my girls to play with, I got the Anna one wearing that dress (and Elsa in her Coronation dress, too!)

I keep seeing this image pop up... I know you're just reporting what other have shared but I have to clear up the miscommunication - it is NOT a new dress. Disney has had this dress since October (same with the others), but has chosen not to use it in the parks yet. People thought it was specialty made for her upcoming coronation because the name of the Costume is called the Coronation dress... in reality, all alternative dresses have different names:

Ariel-Legs & Ariel-Fin

Naming it the coronation dress is because she wears it during the coronation scene of the movie.

While there is a strong possibility she will be wearing it in the parks soon, there are absolutely no plans to exchange it at her Epcot M&G.

Ah!! That is fun and interesting to know!! I definitely assumed (wrong lol) that it was for her actual coronation! I'm excited to see it now!

Awww I love this dress... While green is not my favorite color.... This is my favorite part of the movie with the song sequence... "Love is an open doooooor"

Ariel-Legs & Ariel-Fin

Well- that's a relief. If the dress has been around since October and Disney hasn't used it by now----it's a good chance we may never see this version.

Now that's funny! :rotfl: What show is this?

So she just saw it in a window and couldn't resist it? :thumbsup2

I love Carol Burnett.

Anna's dress is better than that for how hot it gets down here.
True....the other outfit is too hot for the summer. WOW!!!!! I did not know that was Carol Burnett---but I don't know what show this is from. :confused3

I still remember watching that Carol Burnett skit when it aired for the first time. Perhaps I'm dating myself????? :lmao: It has definitely stood the test of time.

If I'm not mistaken it was right around the time GWTW aired on TV for the first time (1976).

And I like the Coronation gown. I'd love to see it in person one day.

I love the Coronation dress and hope they have her in it when we go in a couple of weeks....I have already made both of my daughters one for the trip. And I don't think they look like they are wearing curtains...but I do love a girl in a curtain, my favorite Princess dress by far is the Giselle curtain dress:rotfl2:

We were at our local Disney Store on Saturday and they had Anna's coronation dress there for sale (I saw it on the Disney store website last week, but I think it is already sold out there). It was pretty, but I still like the other dress better.

I really like Anna's coronation dress! :)

erikawolf2004 said:
And I don't think they look like they are wearing curtains...but I do love a girl in a curtain, my favorite Princess dress by far is the Giselle curtain dress:rotfl2:

Oh my gosh, I love Giselle's dress that she made from the curtains! Specifically the first one. :)

We got the coronation dress yesterday and it is really, really pretty. But, Disney has recalled them all because the fabric bleeds :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter