~Princess Anna's New Look for Spring~

carolburnettshow.jpg

:rotfl2:

:worship:

That Gone With the Wind curtain scene from the Carol Burnett show is an absolute classic :cool1:

I keep seeing this image pop up... I know you're just reporting what other have shared but I have to clear up the miscommunication - it is NOT a new dress. Disney has had this dress since October (same with the others), but has chosen not to use it in the parks yet. People thought it was specialty made for her upcoming coronation because the name of the Costume is called the Coronation dress... in reality, all alternative dresses have different names:

Anna-Traveler & Anna-Coronation
Belle-Formal & Belle-Villager
Mulan-Matchmaker & Mulan-Ping
Ariel-Legs & Ariel-Fin

Naming it the coronation dress is because she wears it during the coronation scene of the movie.

While there is a strong possibility she will be wearing it in the parks soon, there are absolutely no plans to exchange it at her Epcot M&G.
~Thanks Berlioz! No wonder I didn't see it here -- rarely do I ever have breaking news! I'll just stick to Avatarland and The Mine Train! :rotfl:

~LOL. This is just too funny. I only remember Carol Burnett from Annie. And, I despised her as a child because she played that role so good. Of course, as I grew older I came to appreciate her talent. Carol Burnett was well before her time because I can totally see Lady Gaga rockin' this curtain dress! :rotfl:

I am in my late 30's:crazy2::crazy2: and I LOVED the Carol Burnett show, Carol and the gal who played "Mama" last name Lawrence I believe, were a hoot together. Good times.:goodvibes

Anywhoo. I don't care much for the dress. I am happy we can meet them.

I am in my late 30's:crazy2::crazy2: and I LOVED the Carol Burnett show, Carol and the gal who played "Mama" last name Lawrence I believe, were a hoot together. Good times.:goodvibes

Anywhoo. I don't care much for the dress. I am happy we can meet them.

Vicki Lawrence, who later leveraged the skit into her own TV show "Mama's Family".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RqzclCLrP0

Watching Burnett, Lawrence and Korman try not to crack up was usually the best part (Tim Conway practically never broke character and was usually the reason the others couldn't help it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter