Princess cruise lines dropping Covid requirements

I'm sorry to see them do away with the pre-cruise testing. It removes a level of safety for me as I'm in the at risk category. Yes, I'm fully vaxxed and boosted, but this increases the chance of sailing with someone that may be infected. Hopefully, DCL will not make any changes to the policy until after our B2B on the Wish in September. It is looking like it will be my last DCL cruise, but that's ok. RCCL is still requiring testing if you sail out of NYC. If they change that policy, I'll have to cancel that cruise. I'm ok with that too.

I'm sorry to see them do away with the pre-cruise testing. It removes a level of safety for me as I'm in the at risk category. Yes, I'm fully vaxxed and boosted, but this increases the chance of sailing with someone that may be infected. Hopefully, DCL will not make any changes to the policy until after our B2B on the Wish in September. It is looking like it will be my last DCL cruise, but that's ok. RCCL is still requiring testing if you sail out of NYC. If they change that policy, I'll have to cancel that cruise. I'm ok with that too.

NYC is only if going to Bermuda and Canada, which a lot of them do but a few don't. Will be interesting to see if the last few countries with strict rules start to change now soon too.

NYC is only if going to Bermuda and Canada, which a lot of them do but a few don't. Will be interesting to see if the last few countries with strict rules start to change now soon too.
We're booked on the Oasis of the Seas from NY (actually NJ) next year with a stop in Port Canaveral. Don't remember where else it is going other than their private island. I'm hoping they do not stop testing prior to the cruise. As much as I want to go, I don't want to put myself at any more risk.

We're booked on the Oasis of the Seas from NY (actually NJ) next year with a stop in Port Canaveral. Don't remember where else it is going other than their private island. I'm hoping they do not stop testing prior to the cruise. As much as I want to go, I don't want to put myself at any more risk.

If it’s not stopping in Bermuda then testing for at least the vaccinated will be gone. But by next year there likely won’t be any covid rules left at the current rate.

Please remember to keep the forum's covid policy in mind while discussing, thank you! I've removed a couple argumentative opinion posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter