princess fairytale hall

I'm thinking it will be soon, like maybe September soon. The last time they showed the interior it was looking good and that was like a month ago.

It looks like it will be open in September! I just checked the MK park schedule for the day we will be there (September 22) and it lists this:

Meet Cinderella and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
Character Experience - Meet & Greet

Meet Rapunzel and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
Character Experience - Meet & Greet

I hope this is accurate...I'd love to see the new facility when we are there.

I'm happy that it will finally be open soon. But, I not happy about the either this or that princess and some random princess friend being available. I mean they hyped it up as the place to
Meet all of the major princesses except Belle & Ariel of course. An entire venue was built for a princess M&G. Now, don't get me wrong we love WDW so it's not a deal breaker but limited characters being available has always kind of irked me.

Does anyone know if they will continue having the princesses available in epcot showcases? This way u can meet belle snow aurora and jaz? Do u think pocahontas and tiana will be added to the hall?

Looks like it first appears on the MK schedule on September 18. On the 17th, Princesses are still in Town Square Theater. So, that may be our date, if the website can be trusted... :rotfl:

Looks like it first appears on the MK schedule on September 18. On the 17th, Princesses are still in Town Square Theater. So, that may be our date, if the website can be trusted... :rotfl:

Where can you see the schedule? I wanted to look at it, but I can't find it. :upsidedow

I was also there this past week and saw the wall bumped out and finishing touches going up on the exterior. There are banners yet to be installed on a set of poles that you can see sticking up.

I agree it looks ready to open within weeks judging from the outside... but no way to know how much more to do inside!

I agree it looks ready to open within weeks judging from the outside... but no way to know how much more to do inside!

This would be a good sign. I obviously don't know how they are with every construction/refurb project, but I always had the impression that finishing the exterior was the final stage of the construction process. After that, it was training and testing.

From another Disney group I am in:

Date for opening has been announced for the Princess Fairytale Hall ~ September 18!

Not sure if there will be a soft opening yet or not. But at least the date is set now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter