Princess Gathering - Who was there?

cblack

Mousketeer
I have seen various reports of princesses included at the gathering. If you have cruised in the last 6 months, or so, which princesses were there?

I have seen various reports of princesses included at the gathering. If you have cruised in the last 6 months, or so, which princesses were there?
I think it can vary from ship to ship. Even cruise to cruise on the same ship.

Yes - that is why I am asking. My child is a bit OCD, and I would prefer to include pages in an autograph book and not use them than to miss one. And, yes, I will include blanks, but would prefer to include those folks have actually experienced at the princess gathering.

Last month in the Fantasy it was Tiana, Cinderella, Ariel and Belle. Snowie apparently took the cruise off - she was nowhere to be found all week

Just got off Wondee on Friday. We got the free tickets on embarkation day (navigator will say where).

We went on Day two and saw rapunzel, Cinderella, ariel, & belle. Keep in mind that the princess meet and greets are the only time to have the princesses take photographs w/you and sign autographs. They weren't listed in the navigator otherwise.

Off the Dream last month and it was Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Belle.

Just got off Wondee on Friday. We got the free tickets on embarkation day (navigator will say where).

We went on Day two and saw rapunzel, Cinderella, ariel, & belle. Keep in mind that the princess meet and greets are the only time to have the princesses take photographs w/you and sign autographs. They weren't listed in the navigator otherwise.

They no loner have the individual princess meet&greet? And they no longer walk around the ship? We met the princesses many times on Magic 2 years ago...sad to hear we will be getting less chances on Wonder.

Last month in the Fantasy it was Tiana, Cinderella, Ariel and Belle. Snowie apparently took the cruise off - she was nowhere to be found all week
Same line-up last week on the Fantasy. Along with the Anna & Elsa ticketed M&G.
They no loner have the individual princess meet&greet? And they no longer walk around the ship? We met the princesses many times on Magic 2 years ago...sad to hear we will be getting less chances on Wonder.
They don't have official individual M&G for the princesses anyone, but I did randomly run into Tiana in one of the hallways on the Fantasy in July. :)

We were on the Dream in September. There were individual meet and greets with all the princess from the princess gathering on different days. But by far the princess meet and greet was the best way to meet them without all the long lines. On our cruise there was Belle, Cinderella, Snow White and Rapunzel at the meet and greet.

Yes, you read that right. The only time we saw them walking around is when they walk back to their entrance/exit on deck 4. It was nice to have the ticketed princesses because the lines seemed faster, but we missed seeing them multiple times during our cruise.

Traveling on the Magic in a month. With having the Princess events being ticketed? Are there lots of folks that are unable to get the tickets they want? My girls will be SO bummed if they miss it! We have a boarding time of 1130-12. But, we have family boarding at 12. So we were going to walk on with them. Is the excursion desk where we get the princess tickets? Thank you!

Traveling on the Magic in a month. With having the Princess events being ticketed? Are there lots of folks that are unable to get the tickets they want? My girls will be SO bummed if they miss it! We have a boarding time of 1130-12. But, we have family boarding at 12. So we were going to walk on with them. Is the excursion desk where we get the princess tickets? Thank you!

I believe its guest services that you get the tickets. As soon as you get onboard, go directly to GS for the tix. I would take 1 person from each family to get the tix, and have the others stand nearby, otherwise the lines can get out of hand with 1 person working on an issue/request and 6 people standing around in the way of others.

We were on The Dream, 12/31/15 sailing and it was Snow White, Cinderella, and Rapunzel. There was also a separate Frozen with Elsa & Anna (both ticketed).

I believe its guest services that you get the tickets. As soon as you get onboard, go directly to GS for the tix. I would take 1 person from each family to get the tix, and have the others stand nearby, otherwise the lines can get out of hand with 1 person working on an issue/request and 6 people standing around in the way of others.
Check your Navigator in the port. On the Wonder a couple weeks ago it wasn't Guest Services to get tickets. All tickets were gone first day. Had several little princesses so upset while we were in line for Princess M&G that they couldn't get in line.

On our cruise Jan 4 on the Wonder it was Mulan, Belle, Cinderella,

On the Dream in October we only had Cinderella and Rapunzel at our meet. Seemed unusual that there were only two, but I figured there must have been a reason for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter