Princess Makeover at DLH Report

Wow - thank you for sharing! Your DD looks beautiful!

Can't wait to get this booked in for DD, she loves sitting getting her face painted and going to the hairdressers so will be in heaven here! She is only 3 though, so will ask for just the facepaint bit of the make-up, do they give you options on how to get their faces made-up?

Thank you so much for sharing, fab photos!

p.s: if you want to put photos directly into a post you need to copy the individual photos img code, and click on the little yellow photo above the reply box, with the mountain and sun in it. Copy the link here and it should come up in the post!

dlp2.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh thats a bit big~~~But beautifull
Think I will just leave the link up on here.

Thank you~Rosebug they did ask if each item of make was ok to use before applying~
I'm sure if you say what you would & would not like for your little princess they will be ok.

And Nicola I loved what they did with my DD hair & she too enjoyed every minute of it. x

its fine - you need to see the detail to appreciate the work thats gone into the make-over :).

Beautiful, just beautiful. :love: What a wonderful memory for you all to treasure.

I've seen the makeovers that they do at WDW and IMO some of the make-up and hair is a little OTT - this is much more subtle and much prettier. :thumbsup2

Thank you Brightonbelle! Your dd looks lovely, her make-up is so intricate, love that her eyeshadow matches the blue in the dress!

Very excited about doing this in August - do you think I can get it done too?! :rotfl:

Beautiful photos - she looks lovely. Thanks for putting photos on. My dd will love it.

Rosebug , would love to know how your dd gets on in August as my dd 3 too & would just want the face paint.

Those photos are gorgeous, they did a great job on the make up. Your daughter must have been so excited. :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your photos. She looks gorgeous! What a lovely treat for a little girl.

I only have two boys so could never see this in the DLH. I tried to get them to have it done, but they refused. very disappointing...

Your daughter looks lovely. princess:

IMHO, the DLH Makeovers look much nicer than the ones they do at the BB Boutiques in WDW.

Your daughter looks amazing

For the full package do you just choose a dress out the store or do they have a set collection?

We are going end of september I am thinking of booking auberge lunch on our last day we dont leave till night do you think it is still worth doing this that morning before we leave or better to do it another day? thanks

Awww thanks everyone for you kind words :)
I'm just glad I could ( once I worked it out ) share it with everyone.

Jeskat & Noo ~~ if you chose a package that comes with a dress,then yes you do get to choose a dress & any accessarie's included in the package from what they sell in the store.
The dress my DD chose was Ariels Wedding Dress.

They did have a Special package that was a makeover based on Princess Tiana which was about the same price we paid. X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter