Princess makeover services

WaggieK

Earning My Ears
With the BBB closed are there are freelance services anyone would recommend for an in-hotel private princess makeover for kids? I saw CharacterDresser, but the latest reviews were from 2-3 years ago and there were comments on the FB page regarding issues with the phone number so I am nervous to try that service.

I didn't see any replies to your question, but this is something that I am curious about too. We aren't going until August, but I wonder if BBB may be reopened in some capacity by then. My 4 y/o would be thrilled to be able to do something like BBB. Thought I'd post a reply to bump your question.

Yes there are!! If you are on Facebook there is a group called “Ear for Each Other” it is made up of furloughed cast members. There are a few ladies on there that are former BBB CM’s that will come to your resort.

I was going to say Character Dresser since it seems they are still active on FB but the prior posters suggestion is nice.

do you already have the dresses?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter