Princess Tea - do I have a chance?

SVL

Earning My Ears
We have booked our very first Disney Cruise in February 2023. I would like to be able to book my daughters for the Princess Tea, but will I even have a chance since we are the absolute last booking group for events/excursions? Do these fill up as fast as the events at Disney World, like Cinderella's Castle and the other Character Dining events?

Depends on the demographics of your cruise..

Some it’s sold out others like our January cruise had 4 kids in attendance

Reactions: SVL
Thanks. It’s encouraging to know that at least there is a chance! Do you happen to know approximately how many people can attend? Is it just a small number (like 40) or a large group (like 100+)

On our Feb 2022 cruise, the tea was fully booked and there were less than 15 children (maybe even just 12) usually attending with a single parent, although on table had 3-4 adults. That low # may have been more of a covid related thing.

We’re sailing this week on the Fantasy and I noticed today there is now availability for the tea. Today is the last day to make changes through the app before sailing - and without incurring a cancellation fee. If you don’t get it books at first, continue checking right up until the cruise.

Reactions: SVL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter