Princess Weekend 2020

Hello Im trying to register for the Princess Half Runners Square and everytime I click the register link it takes me to the login page and automatically logs me in and takes me to my run disney account where theres no link to register. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I called for assitance and the lady on the phone told me it was doing the same thing to her and told me to send an email. The response to my email was to call. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Hello Im trying to register for the Princess Half Runners Square and everytime I click the register link it takes me to the login page and automatically logs me in and takes me to my run disney account where theres no link to register. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I called for assitance and the lady on the phone told me it was doing the same thing to her and told me to send an email. The response to my email was to call. Can anyone help me figure this out?
I just tried it and I'm able to add it to my cart and takes me right up to the payment page. Maybe try logging in to your account first and then click on Buy Products rather than go through the Event page.

Literally just found out I will be in Orlando for work princess wknd...if anyone hears of bib sell offs from agents etc. please shoot me a message...I know long shot but still

I’m from Florida so well aware

Glad you got that taken care of my birthday was way off and I was freaking out and got the run around and finally was told to wait at runners relations at the expo where they just changed it in there computer so the back of my bib still had the wrong date but results were accurate

Oh good! So many people get so wrapped up in what the weather forecast will be and it’s such a crapshoot.

Good to know. I would not even be the right age group, that’s how far off. I might win an award! lol They said it would be no problem if I went to runner relations.

Oh good! So many people get so wrapped up in what the weather forecast will be and it’s such a crapshoot.

Good to know. I would not even be the right age group, that’s how far off. I might win an award! lol They said it would be no problem if I went to runner relations.
They had my birth year as ‘52 instead of ‘83

I'm anxiously waiting for the running shirt previews!!! Last year; they showed us what the race shirts looked like roughly 10 days before. I think I'm actually MORE excited for that than the actual merchandise!

My sister was just asking me about this! For some reason I thought they dont show race shirts until the day before the expo or something like that. Would love go see shirts soon so I can start packing.

My sister was just asking me about this! For some reason I thought they dont show race shirts until the day before the expo or something like that. Would love go see shirts soon so I can start packing.

Last year Run Disney showed the shirts in their insta-stories! I don't remember that always being the case but I know that they did it last year for sure.

It was a nice surprise...

I'm anxiously waiting for the running shirt previews!!! Last year; they showed us what the race shirts looked like roughly 10 days before. I think I'm actually MORE excited for that than the actual merchandise!

Me too! I'm getting really excited for the race now that we're getting REALLY close. Just a little more training to do, but I've done online check-in, fastpasses, dining pre-orders, planned my days, and now I just want to see the race shirts!!

And I know they have been doing the merch previews the same week as the race lately, but I wish they'd do it sooner...

Me too! I'm getting really excited for the race now that we're getting REALLY close. Just a little more training to do, but I've done online check-in, fastpasses, dining pre-orders, planned my days, and now I just want to see the race shirts!!

And I know they have been doing the merch previews the same week as the race lately, but I wish they'd do it sooner...

What is a dining pre-order? 🤔

What is a dining pre-order? 🤔

Be Our Guest restaurant in the Magic Kingdom allows you to pre-order breakfast or lunch up to 30 days ahead.

Pre-ordering saves a TON of time ... people who have reservations but do not pre-order wind up waiting in what is usually a very long line to submit their order. The pre-order is done through the My Disney Experience app.

Literally just found out I will be in Orlando for work princess wknd...if anyone hears of bib sell offs from agents etc. please shoot me a message...I know long shot but still

Check the charities. The one I know of, RODS, has 10k bibs. However, charities have fundraising requirements unless they get desperate.

Has anyone purchased the Photopass Memory Maker One Day package for a Rundisney event? I was considering purchasing for the Princess Half, but was concerned with the language from Photopass that indicated the one day window started at 6:00 am on the day of purchase. Does that mean any race photos taken before 6:00 am are not included? Thanks!

[QUOTE]If you have purchased Memory Maker One Day, the Memory Maker Window begins at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time on (i) the day you use the one-day theme park admission with which Memory Maker is bundled at purchase or (ii) if Memory Maker was purchased separately, the date of the photo selected on the My Disney Experience app or, if applicable, on the Walt Disney World Resort site when purchasing Memory Maker or when linking a previously purchased Memory Maker code to your Disney account, and ends at 5:59 AM Eastern Time on the following day.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone purchased the Photopass Memory Maker One Day package for a Rundisney event? I was considering purchasing for the Princess Half, but was concerned with the language from Photopass that indicated the one day window started at 6:00 am on the day of purchase. Does that mean any race photos taken before 6:00 am are not included? Thanks!

[QUOTE]If you have purchased Memory Maker One Day, the Memory Maker Window begins at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time on (i) the day you use the one-day theme park admission with which Memory Maker is bundled at purchase or (ii) if Memory Maker was purchased separately, the date of the photo selected on the My Disney Experience app or, if applicable, on the Walt Disney World Resort site when purchasing Memory Maker or when linking a previously purchased Memory Maker code to your Disney account, and ends at 5:59 AM Eastern Time on the following day.[/QUOTE]

I used a one-day for Star Wars Half 2017 and had no problems at all.

Anyone else do their last long run today? I did a little over 10 miles in about 2 hours and it felt great. Definitely feels like I'm in a good place for a successful race weekend!
Now if only I could figure out what I'm going to wear for the races...

My last long run was on Saturday - I ran for 8.5 miles, then walked another 2.5 miles after that. I am definitely feeling good about where I'm at for race day.

Anyone else do their last long run today? I did a little over 10 miles in about 2 hours and it felt great. Definitely feels like I'm in a good place for a successful race weekend!

I did my final long run yesterday as well, 12 miles in 2:01:10, but I didn't feel so hot at the end. I've been battling a (thankfully mild) nagging foot injury that's been manageable through PT, but it's made my training pretty hit and miss the past few weeks.

Just hoping I can get 4-5 days of short to moderate runs this week to keep my training and endurance up, and I think I'll be in a pretty good place.

Be Our Guest restaurant in the Magic Kingdom allows you to pre-order breakfast or lunch up to 30 days ahead.

Pre-ordering saves a TON of time ... people who have reservations but do not pre-order wind up waiting in what is usually a very long line to submit their order. The pre-order is done through the My Disney Experience app.
IMO only way to do it. Just bites my butt that I can't do split payment

I did! 🤗 I ran 12 miles in 2 hours and 17 mins. I’m looking forward to a couple of more short runs this week and getting SUPER excited for my first race weekend! 😄

I just purchased the one day MM last month during Marathon Weekend. I made the purchase on MDX the day before. They didn’t tap my band for any pics before/during/after the race since they just use your bib number, so as soon as I got to the parks later that day, I took a character photo so I could get PP to tap my band and that activated it. Worked great. The race pictures take a few days to load but all the early morning ones showed up too :) I had to call about one missing photo, my bib number was slightly obscured but they found it even 3 wks later since I knew the exact time I was in front of the castle. Don’t worry and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter