• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Weekend 2022

Started nine browsers within a minute of each other and got times ranging from 11 minutes to more than an hour with no rhyme or reason. In the end I registered my wife for all three races and I am joining her for the challenge. It will be her first Fairy Tale Challenge and my first Princess weekend.

Question - for the products you can buy, do they eventually update that page with pics of the items?

So frustrating… still haven’t received a new reset password email. I sent a message to guest services, so hopefully they can fix it.
I wasn’t sure about running Princess, so I guess if it is still available when I finally can log in, then I I will still sign up for the challenge; otherwise, I won’t be too disappointed…

Question - for the products you can buy, do they eventually update that page with pics of the items?

It is unclear what they will do about the merch. For the 2020 Princess weekend, you could see thumbnails of the products. I still have the email confirmations from the merch I bought that year, and there were pictures in the email confirmations, too. I think that is the first/only time they have shown in advance what the merchandise looks like.

I'm in for the challenge and DH is in for the 10k with his new "bionic" knee (partial knee replacement LOL). It seemed as if I was in way quicker than Marathon weekend registration. I've learned not to wake up way early (west coast) to get in the waiting room and once again that method was validated as the device I used to get in 5 minutes early became available after the device I did right at 7 am. I had 4 devices going and they all were in within minutes of each other. (15 minute waits or so). Either Disney IT has improved (right) or there are less people eager for these races. I wonder if Genie is dampening people's enthusiasm. If we didn't have a AP we wouldn't be making the journey. Anyway, we're excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter