Princess Weekend 2022

Just a head's up - if the temps for Sunday keep sliding to the "hot" side, be prepared for Disney to do a fast start and release the corrals quickly to maximize the cool weather/darkness. That's what they did for the marathon in January. Usually it takes about an hour to get everyone started and they did it in 30 minutes.

So that means:
- GET TO YOUR CORRAL EARLY!!!! They were closing even the later corrals before the official start time.
- Those that have done the math and figured out approximately when you will be finishing for family members or how much of a cushion you might have on the balloon ladies, that could all go out the window. Have a back-up plan.
YES. Especially the last part if time is of any sort of real concern for you. Definitely get the text alerts for that 3:30 pacer group AND yourself set up, and know that the balloon ladies are usually a few minutes behind that pace group.

59xx for the Half. I submitted a half POT of 2:34, but am kind of wishing that I had just put in an estimate of 2:15-2:30, 2:30 being my goal. Trying not to overthink everything.

How many start groups were there for the half during Marathon Weekend?

Run Disney Rookie here.. Do we need to actually print the Expo pass or can we just show it on our phones??? I feel like we could just show it but dont want to show up without it printed if they expect it to be printed!

Run Disney Rookie here.. Do we need to actually print the Expo pass or can we just show it on our phones??? I feel like we could just show it but dont want to show up without it printed if they expect it to be printed!
Just a screenshot …. If you digitally signed the waver your good to go if you had IT issues there are paper wavers to sign

RE: weather
I’m not running Princess but doing my first half the same day in tampa and am manifesting that cold front decides to be a smidge early

My POT was good. I’m 20027 and G and I are in the 45xxx for the 5k. Just outside an elite bib. I’ll be interested to see how many there are actually assigned ahead of me.

@DopeyBadger — as our resident compiler of data and cruncher of numbers, now that we have bib numbers—what info do you want from us and is there a particular format for it that would make it easiest for you?

Would probably be too tough for me since I’m already here.

But.. but.. the meet-up!

There will be time before the groups are even open. So no need to ditch the pre-race meetup any sooner than 4am on 5k/10k and 3:30ish for the HM.

59xx for the Half. I submitted a half POT of 2:34, but am kind of wishing that I had just put in an estimate of 2:15-2:30, 2:30 being my goal. Trying not to overthink everything.

How many start groups were there for the half during Marathon Weekend?
If I remember correctly for the halves- there were 6 for marathon weekend and 4 for wine & dine

Bib number 301XX for the 10K with an estimated time of less than 8:00min/mile (now regretting not putting 8:01-9:00 as I run about 7:45min/mile in my best runs but with the character stops it will be more than that...)

I registered three people for the 5K at once with a 10-12 minute estimate, bibs are:

456XX
457XX
457XX

Sorry if this has been posted… will there be pace groups for the half? Thinking the only way I’ll be able to finish is if I join one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter