Princess Weekend 2022

I really wanted the Princess Corksicle. I can’t imagine they’ll be any left by the time we get there today. So disappointing! I wish they’d restock for those of us who can’t be there on the first day.
Same! I wanted one so bad but didn’t see one yesterday… if anyone spies one or a blue water bottle I will love you forever and give you money

I noticed via social that the “frames” were bigger so you could see bibs through them this time so another step up from past pandemic era events (W&D had the evil Queen throne/magic mirror for 5K / 10 & half finish and queen of hearts throne/nautiluses for 10 & half start while marathon had two EARidecent walls that said 50th anniversary and the “frames” that were personal devices only as photopass couldn’t see bibs

I believe it was the same this weekend? Only the 50th anniversary backdrops had PhotoPass. For the frames with Cinderella/Minnie yesterday, and Tiana/Daisy today, you had to have your own camera.

Anyone know if we will have trouble getting to the airport tomorrow morning? Have to be on the road by 5:30 am! Right during the half!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter