Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

Are you actually asking about registering to run the race? Because, I’m sorry to tell you, registration was months ago and the races are sold out
No I've registered already... don't you have to register at the ESPN complex before the race?

No I've registered already... don't you have to register at the ESPN complex before the race?
Yes, you have to head to espn complex before the race…

—The way things are set up is that there is a building housing your bibs
—Than a second building to get your shirt (and look at venders if you desire)
—Than a third building which will have the official merchandise (pins, car magnets,spirit jerseys…) as well as character meets/photo opportunities… you will more than likely need to join a virtual queue to enter

This will be my first Disney race so I have a few questions. I'm about to book my flight. What time does the bib pickup end on Thursday? I plan on flying in that day and want to make sure I leave enough time to pickup. Also, I'll be going solo. do you all know if there are any meetup groups for those going solo like me? I don't have Facebook anymore after my account was hacked a few times.

This will be my first Disney race so I have a few questions. I'm about to book my flight. What time does the bib pickup end on Thursday? I plan on flying in that day and want to make sure I leave enough time to pickup. Also, I'll be going solo. do you all know if there are any meetup groups for those going solo like me? I don't have Facebook anymore after my account was hacked a few times.
Expo ends at 8 PM.

Not to pick up your bib and shirt, and shop at the expo vendors. You will need to register for the virtual queue if you want official merchandise, and the queue is for the first day of the expo only, and I think you need to be within 45 miles of ESPNWWOS. They'll post details for Princess, but there are blog posts for Marathon Weekend if you want some info in advance:

https://www.rundisney.com/blog/read...ndise-with-the/?CMP=ILC-DPFY23Q1wo1229220020A

Also, I'll be going solo. do you all know if there are any meetup groups for those going solo like me? I don't have Facebook anymore after my account was hacked a few times.

Pre-Race Meetup Information:
TBA (We will have a meetup location before all three races).

Hurricane Hannah's Meetup Information:
Saturday, 2/24/23 at 2:30-4:30pm at Hurricane Hannah's (link)

Hi All, sorry if this has already been asked and/or answered, but is there info on the elevation gain or change throughout the course? Is it mostly flat, or many/several hills? I found one source online that makes it look like there’s only about 15 feet of variance between the lowest and highest point, but not sure how reliable that is, or if it’s a whitelisted site here.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All, sorry if this has already been asked and/or answered, but is there info on the elevation gain or change throughout the course? Is it mostly flat, or many/several hills? I found one source online that makes it look like there’s only about 15 feet of variance between the lowest and highest point, but not sure how reliable that is, or if it’s a whitelisted site here.

Thanks in advance!

We don't know the course 100% yet, but if the HM course is the same as 2022, then there are four hills totaling ~80 ft gain according to my Garmin data from last year.

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 1.47.15 PM.png

One under the water at the Contemporary, one on the on-ramp at World Dr to EPCOT center drive, one on EPCOT center drive, and one heading towards EPCOT just off EPCOT center drive (the last three are within miles 10-11.5). By in large the course is considered flat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter