Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

I know I can use a Disney gift card at the expo for RunDisney merchandise, but I don’t recall if I can use a gift card for part of the payment and then put the rest on a credit card. I know registration has to be a single form of payment, but not sure about the expo.

I know I can use a Disney gift card at the expo for RunDisney merchandise, but I don’t recall if I can use a gift card for part of the payment and then put the rest on a credit card. I know registration has to be a single form of payment, but not sure about the expo.
You can do multiple forms of payment at the expo for merch.

My allergies are the worst at home here in Colorado. I spent so many years in New England and my allergies are extremely affected in Denver and nothing works except my Netti Pot. Normally I feel at home in Florida so I'll see how I feel Wednesday.

My allergies are the worst at home here in Colorado. I spent so many years in New England and my allergies are extremely affected in Denver and nothing works except my Netti Pot. Normally I feel at home in Florida so I'll see how I feel Wednesday.
This is how I am too. Here in Austin I have allergies year round. Once I get to Florida I usually clear up right away.

Anyone see their Expo Check-In pass yet? According to the email, it is supposed to be available today.
Not yet. I went back and checked, last year I received an email from RunDisney with a link to my expo pass at exactly 11 am eastern on the Monday of race week. So hopefully we will be able to see it very soon.

I have mine as well.

Is there any spreadsheet magic to figure out the corrals based on your bib number? :)

Just realized either I never submitted or it didn't submit my POT so yay me lol.

Your POT info is still visible on your registration on your account (I just checked and saw my POT info). Double check if you submitted something and if so, take a screen shot of that to runners relations to see if they can fix their error. It has happened on rare occasion that a valid POT was properly submitted and they didn’t accept it but made the change at the expo. Fingers crossed for you.

Your POT info is still visible on your registration on your account (I just checked and saw my POT info). Double check if you submitted something and if so, take a screen shot of that to runners relations to see if they can fix their error. It has happened on rare occasion that a valid POT was properly submitted and they didn’t accept it but made the change at the expo. Fingers crossed for you.
Yeah I checked. Its not in there. I have bib 22222 for the challenge. When I saw the number and then thought hey my wine & dine number was way lower I went in and checked.

I have mine as well.

Is there any spreadsheet magic to figure out the corrals based on your bib number? :)

Coming to ask the same thing!! Curious if there’s a way to guesstimate coral based on bib#!

It should be close to this based on recent past races. It all depends on what you submitted as POT or estimate at registration which is currently still visible.

1676921930481.png

301XX for 10k! I was 331XX in S3 last year for the 10k so hopefully I’m at least in B/S2 this time. I think I put 8-10min if that was an option, it was so long ago I can’t remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter