Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

The race was awesome! I wish there had been a character stop or two in the first mile, and I wish the pressed penny machines in Japan were not so finicky about the dollar bills! I spent a good 10 minutes trying to stuff money in those things. I eventually got most of the ones i wanted, but it was a battle. I did every on course character except for donald. And my bow worked well!

G's Ms. Marvel costume turned out amazing! 😍

G looks amazing as Ms. Marvel. Will we get another race report from her? Great job, G!!! You too, Billy!

That’s a great Ms. Marvel costume!

At the Expo this morning. P

Great job G! The costume turned out wonderfully!!

Y’all’s costumes were awesome!!

Thanks! G is looking forward to recapping her race once we get back home.

I gotta hand it to the PhotoPass photographers. They really manage to get everyone.

Most of the course seemed too crowded for us to have family pics. I was a bit disheartened at the end of the race. But so far we've got some really good ones :D Especially at the finish line.

DopeyBadger's advice to let the crowds pass was on the mark

I gotta hand it to the PhotoPass photographers. They really manage to get everyone.

Most of the course seemed too crowded for us to have family pics. I was a bit disheartened at the end of the race. But so far we've got some really good ones :D Especially at the finish line.
It makes any lingering stress about the race disappear once you see a good picture. They really do a great job.

Whelp, my 1:54 half PoT got me B/A. Not very happy at all about B for the 10k. Runner relations was zero help. Oh well. Was really hoping to race this one out front with little to no lines for any possible character stops.

For anyone staying at riverside, or that has stayed there for a recent race weekend…. We are in Alligator bayou 17. I think we are right between the south (main building) bus stop and the west. I think the west might be the first bus stop to the parks and I think the south/main is last. Do you know if the main stop gets the most buses for race weekend or should I go to whatever is closest? We would like to be on one of the first buses for the 10k and half. Any input is appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter