Princess Weekend 2024!

Great timing: I just came down with the cold my son had all last week. Holding out hope I'll be better by next Sunday, and practicing good mental health by not freaking out about missing or cutting short my last weekend of running before the race, in order to focus on rest & recovery.
I’ve been having post nasal drip that comes with allergies that always bloom this time of the year. I’m praying it goes away with allergy meds and it’s not an actual cold. Crossing fingers for you!!!

I’ve been having post nasal drip that comes with allergies that always bloom this time of the year. I’m praying it goes away with allergy meds and it’s not an actual cold. Crossing fingers for you!!!
Same. I don’t take allergy meds though since nothing seems to work.

I’m at that point where every little sniffle around me is cause for panic.

Attachments

• IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 10

Probably 1 hour minimum including travel time if you aren’t stopping to look at anything at the expo. You’ve got to hit 2 different buildings for your bib and gear bag pickup and they are at the back of the complex. You won’t have lines for either of those and no wait to get into the Disney merch area either. It just depends on if you want to stop for any of the character or mileage sign photos, but any lines there should be fairly short.

Getting really excited now, I am about 80% packed for my trip!

Almost all my running gear has been packed, very glad I have extra baggage space this trip as two pairs of running shoes take up a lot of space! (Still debating whether to bring a third pair...)

Looking forward to picking up more running gear at the Expo...

Getting really excited now, I am about 80% packed for my trip!

Almost all my running gear has been packed, very glad I have extra baggage space this trip as two pairs of running shoes take up a lot of space! (Still debating whether to bring a third pair...)

Looking forward to picking up more running gear at the Expo...
One of the reasons why I always wear a pair of my running shoes on the flight down…less to fit into the luggage

So I usually don’t go to the expo on Day 1, but I am this year and want to buy some merch. Will I still need to join the virtual queue even if we’re not planning to get there until the afternoon? If we do and our group is called, can we return at any time after that? Thanks!

So I usually don’t go to the expo on Day 1, but I am this year and want to buy some merch. Will I still need to join the virtual queue even if we’re not planning to get there until the afternoon? If we do and our group is called, can we return at any time after that? Thanks!
Yes. At least that's how it's been in the past.

I think they're rolling out because I have mine for volunteering, which I'm going to skip now. I signed up last year, before I quit my last job in January and began moving 70 miles from my home, packing and moving, and putting the house on the market. I'm thinking two early mornings is enough with my races, and I'm going to enjoy a slow morning and hopefully sleep in Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter