• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess weekend dining

doodlemama

Mouseketeer
you guys have been so helpful thus far so I thought I would ask another run Disney newbie question. I am coming with two girlfriends and we are trying to make the most of this kid free trip without overdoing it before the race and planning for a realistic day after the race. Here is the plan and I would LOVE input from experienced racers

Staying at boardwalk

Saturday late lunch
2:30pm Tutto gusto or Enzo’s hideaway. Any suggestions for a different carb heavy meal or one we haven’t thought of that’s even better?
7pm - light lean protein dinner
??? Nothing I can think of near our hotel???

Sunday after the race -
Do we take a bus back to boardwalk or can we walk? Which is faster from race finish?
We all want to do a celebration brunch at California grill. With showers and taking Uber is 11:30am a realistic time?
If we finish the race at 8:30-9am what time can we assume we will return to the boardwalk?

Planning early dinner in world showcase

Thanks!

Sunday after the race -
Do we take a bus back to boardwalk or can we walk?

If you have tickets slated for that day then you can walk back.

If you have plans for a park other than Epcot that day, your tickets have to be hoppers so you can use them at Epcot then at the other park that day later on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter