Princesses Dark Side Pics

Those are awesome!!! :worship:

I should show my DH the Rapunzel one the next time he doesn't like what's for dinner!

Last edited:
Not impressed!

Tired of people taking charters that are wholesome and magical for kids and adult the corrupting them into dark and evil.

AKK

Have you read some of the original stories from the Grimm's Fairy Tales? The good guys weren't always as good as they seemed, and the bad guys were even worse. They were never meant for children, except as scary, cautionary tales. It's really Disney and modern culture that have sanitized these stories.

Have you read some of the original stories from the Grimm's Fairy Tales? The good guys weren't always as good as they seemed, and the bad guys were even worse. They were never meant for children, except as scary, cautionary tales. It's really Disney and modern culture that have sanitized these stories.

I am very aware of the orginial stories, and how dark they were.

However here the artist used Disney designed characters and made them dark and evil.

If the artist had used his own designed characters and made them dark I would not have a problem with them. Yet without the Disney design behind the dark and evil part, no one would have much interest in his design.

So I stand by my orginial statement. He is using Disney .

AKK

I am very aware of the orginial stories, and how dark they were.

However here the artist used Disney designed characters and made them dark and evil.

If the artist had used his own designed characters and made them dark I would not have a problem with them. Yet without the Disney design behind the dark and evil part, no one would have much interest in his design.

So I stand by my orginial statement. He is using Disney .

AKK

+1. Pretty sick stuff.

These have been out for a while now but I still think they're awesome. If you like that style you may also want to check out J Scott Campbell whose done some dark Disney stuff. His work is a little more sexy than dark but still done really well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter