Princesses on the Wonder

At the "Princess Party" for autographs/pictures on the Wonder in October we met Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Wendy, and Alice in Wonderland. Of all the Belle's we met at WDW and on the cruise, my husband still has the hots for Wonder Belle; but he insists that it is misrepresentation to suggest that Wendy and Alice are princesses! My 3 y/o DD didn't really care about the "princess/not-a-princess" argument and was thrilled to meet them all at once! Frankly, I'm surprised he has an opinion about it at all!

Can someone give me more info on the Princess Party on the Wonder; i.e., is it basically a photo/autograph session or is there some time of show/performance, are the lines pretty organized,
do many of the other little cruisers wear their princess costumes ,etc.

Thanks ahead for your answers!

On the 3/13, 3 night Wonder, it's was held from 9:30am-10am on Nassau morning in the atrium.

The Princess Party on the Wonder was basically a photo/autograph op - no real "event" or "show" associated with it. That didn't seem to phase my DD in the slightest, though. Each princess took a few moments to talk to her, find out how old she was, how she was enjoying herself, etc. - it was an assembly line but we didn't feel shoved through.......

The 3/16 Wonder had Snow White, Wendy (who admitted to my DD that she wasn't a Princess) and CINDERELLA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter