print at disney?

angelmom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Those brads were
We volunteered on Thurday and leave a week from tomorrow. If we don't get the email for certificates before we go can we print them at Disney? Will the resort do that?

I'm sure they will...when we stayed at CB Resort they printed our boarding passes for flight home last March. They were very helpful. :thumbsup2

i too volunteered last week and leave this week. i received my voucher email about 24 hours after my volunteer date. keep checking your email and even your spam filter. mine went directly to spam since it came as a "do not reply" email.

Yes, they will. I called the front desk of my hotel to asked them if there was anywhere that I could hook up my laptop to a printer to print out my certificate and they told me that would not be necessary to just go to guest services and they would look it up to verify that you had volunteered and they could print it out there. Very simple solution.

There is a big chance you get your voucher before you leave.

I volunteered last thusrday and receive the voucher this morning.
It is amazing how fast they are !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter