Printing luggage tags?

just a note, the porters will have blank ones at the port. They will write your cabin number on them. We’ve not gotten in the past a few times.
First world problems, right! LOL I just like to receive the surprise in the mail.

I just realized tonight that we didn't get ours either. Leaving Friday and on the boat Saturday. Guess we'll be filling them out at the port. Ohh well.

We sail on the 27th and we have no luggage tags and no room assignment (guessing the two are linked). I have a feeling we won't get any information until the very last minute. We did book this cruise rather last minute - but still before the 30 day check in - so I am not sure what the hold up with room assignments is.

We sail on the 27th and we have no luggage tags and no room assignment (guessing the two are linked). I have a feeling we won't get any information until the very last minute. We did book this cruise rather last minute - but still before the 30 day check in - so I am not sure what the hold up with room assignments is.
If you booked a GT rate, most room assignments have been happening 1-2 weeks before the cruise, so you are still a little early.

If you booked a GT rate, most room assignments have been happening 1-2 weeks before the cruise, so you are still a little early.
Good to know - thank you! We hit the two week mark tomorrow - so I'll keep my fingers crossed we'll know more soon.

we're cruising 6/7 and haven't received ours either. You'd think with the price of their cruise they could manage to send out a booklet with tags. I know I can get them at the port, but still. It adds to the magic to receive Mickey Mail. This will be our first time on a Disney cruise and so far I'm not impressed. We've cruised extensively with *another* line and IMO they do a much better job of communicating. DCL's website is atrocious. Haven't been able to figure out how to purchase a photo package or internet package yet. Hopefully those will be offered once on board, but probably at a higher price.

Haven't been able to figure out how to purchase a photo package or internet package yet. Hopefully those will be offered once on board, but probably at a higher price.
You should be able to book the photo package ahead of time, but the website is not working correctly, at least for me today.

Internet packages are only available onboard.

Schmoo, you know everything, so curious, do you know if this is true for non-Disney hotels with transfers booked through DCL at other ports? We are sailing out of Miami a week from today and have DCL bus transfers from our hotel (Hyatt) to the port. No luggage tags arrived in the mail yet for us :(

I know this question is from last year but yes, there will be a DCL representative in the hotel lobby where you can get your luggage tags. A DCL rep usually arrives to the hotel where a DCL transfer is leaving from about an hour before the bus leaves and organizes the distribution of luggage tags if you need them and the loading of the bus, plus is there to answer any other questions. This was our case in Miami at the EB Hotel.

MJ

I forgot my luggage tags on one of my cruises (I think Alaska) and the porters just put blank ones on and wrote our stateroom on them. Thankfully, this happened to me before so I know or I'd be freaking out right now that I haven't received my luggage tags for my cruise out of Southampton in 12 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter