• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Printing Tickets Question

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
I understand that some companies send you a voucher that you then take to guest services to turn in for an actual ticket, but then others have you print a "ticket" that can be scanned at the gate. If you have this kind of ticket how do you use it at the fastpass machines??? Can you turn it in for an actual "Disney" ticket as well? I can't see carrying around a full sheet of paper all week...

Someone clue me in please. I'm leaving next week! ( :banana::banana:)
I'm purchasing my tickets through Ares Travel.

Thanks

At the gate they take your paper and give you a ticket that works for FP machines! Have a great trip!

Yup, they switch out your piece of paper for a park hopper, it's pretty quick and painless. :) We just did that last month. :)

Thank you for asking this!! I was wondering the same thing! Wasn't sure on how it worked.

I had this image in my head of fumbling with sheets of paper like in a bad dream about high school! :lmao:

We went through Get Away Today and received a voucher.
We turned this in the night we arrived for our hoppers so there was nothing to hassle with the morning of our first day in the park :)

Easy easy! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter