• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prioritizing Night-time shows

jacknsally19

DIS Veteran
Its been a few years since we were last at WDW. Curious how you would prioritize seeing nighttime shows at each park. I'm thinking we will make it to only one or two at most. Thanks!

I'm not a fan of the projection shows. I'm height challenged and no matter how early I get a spot some tall man gets in front of me a the last minute or a dad puts his kid on his shoulders and I can't see. So, it's easy for me.

#1 Epcot - because of the fence if you get your spot early enough ain't no one getting in front of you. You do need to be in the right spot.

#2 MK - I usually find a place where I can see the FWs but can't see the projections since I can't see them any way.

#3 AK - not really a show there but I do enjoy the tree awakenings.

#4 HS - only because Fantasmic isn't open again yet. When it does that will probably move to #1. What they have right now is, you guessed it, projections.

On a side note - semi-rant - why do all their night time shows have to be projection based? I know kids can't see them unless they are either close or on someone's shoulders. It was much easier when it was good old fashioned fireworks in the sky, all anyone had to do was look up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter