Priority Seating for Blue Bayou on July 17, 2005?

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
Exactly when should I call for Priority Seating for the Blue Bayou Restaurant at Disneyland Park. We will want to have a sit down meal on Disneyland's 50th Anniversary, just to be able to relax and unwind with 4 children. Just how far out do I call? Is it 45 days, 60 days, or 90 days? I read that it is 60 days for the restaurants in the hotels, and 45 days in the parks. Is this correct? Also is there a toll free number that I can call? Thanks

In park dinning is 6 weeks out. So for 7/17/05 that would be 6/5/05 (if I am doing the math right).

I called 60 days ahead. Actually it was 63 days to be exact for Blue Bayou. I called 60 days from the first day of our trip and made all our PS for the week (Blue Bayou, Goofy's Kitchen & Captian Mickey's). I had no problems. They open at 8:00am! :)

-Sally ::MinnieMo

I also wanted to mention that when I called the Rainforest Cafe (in DTD) they said they take reservations 1 year in advance.

When was you trip swimrsal? I know my parents went the end of November and could not make a PS for BB until exactly 6 weeks out.

I also know that they keep changing things too. Last I heard though in park was 6 week, hotels and DTD were 60 days.

I called Friday, March 11th for a trip that starts Monday, May 9th. Do you suppose it just depends on who answers the phone? Some CM's are more strict than others? That would explain all the confusion maybe?

I have heard that if you are staying on-site, you can make your reservations further ahead than 60 days. Could that be the difference?

Called the Walt Disney Travel Company yesterday, and the gentleman was not too sure. He said that he was told to tell people the character meals were 60 days. I think I will call today for Rainforest Cafe and try at 90 for Blue Bayou since that is the busy day of July 17. One of our Ps's is in California Adventure so that might be 45. Oh how Disney, (even in California) likes to confuse us all. I just hate the fact that they do not have a toll free number for dining. You are afraid to wait too long, because, of course, you do like to get your requested times and delaying calling could wreck your plans. Thanks for all the response to this post

The Telephone number that I was given for making PS's at Disneyland is 1-714-781-3463. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter