private car services

AdventureAw8s

Earning My Ears
Just wondering which private car services people have used and had wonderful experiences with. It would be from Orlando airport to the Poly. We would like to avoid Mears and Uber/lyft..

We've also used Tiffany Towncars and have loved it. We're potentially looking into Mears this trip, but also exploring other options as well. The private car service is great, but also on the pricier side!

We’ve used Tiffany Towncars for years. Great service!
We have just booked with Tiffany Towncars for our trip to Universal at the end of the month. I spent time looking at all he options and opinions, and am glad I settled for Tiffany. Sounds like a great company:)

We always use Tiffany Towncar.

They are always there when we expect them.

If we need to make any changes we just text them and they reply promptly and handle any needs we have.

Also check out Orlando Transfer, Sergio and his team are great! And they don’t surcharge for early or late pickups. I’ve used them several times, always on time, friendly drivers, clean vehicles.

https://orlandotransfer.net/

We also used Cast and Crew Transportation and they were fantastic. From the moment I booked, the communication was excellent. If I had a question, I simply sent a text message and I usually had a response within 5 minutes. I was so impressed, but still a little skeptical since I had never used them before.

When we arrived at the airport, our driver was already there...he happened to be dropping off another family. He found a forgotten item in his vehicle and asked if we wouldn't mind waiting a bit so he could try and catch them so could return it to them. We were not in a hurry (and we knew that we would appreciate it if we were in their shoes) so we waited in the running vehicle while he played "text tag" with them, trying to locate them in the airport. He found them after about 10 minutes, came back, thanked us for our patience and we were off. I was so impressed with the personal service:thumbsup2.

Our return to the airport was perfectly smooth as well. We requested a 3pm pickup time and we were waiting out front at 2:55. Our driver pulled up promptly at 3pm, loaded our bags and returned us to the airport.

There are definitely cheaper options, but I would not hesitate to use Cast and Crew Transportation EVERY time:love:.

On our upcoming trip on Monday, this will be our third time using Happy Limousine. The service has been prompt, efficient, and courteous. Round trip fare from MCO to Riviera and back is $246.00 (however there is a surcharge for an early -4:00 a.m. - pickup). It is pricier than we’d like, but we’ve been satisfied with the service. We used Tiffany a few times prior to the pandemic and they were fine as well. Pricing has increased quite a bit post-Covid for the car services.

I only used them once but Southern Elegance was recommended by my cousin who used them multiple times and we were very happy with their service.

We used Cast and Crew on our last trip. Echoing what another said, the communication was great. They were on-time, friendly, and made the process easy.

we also used tiffany this past jan for the first time otherwise we always used ME
and were very happy with them
we had an early flight home 700am and had a 5am pick up and he was right on time
as were sitting outside the poly he texted that he was just pulling in by the time I read the txt he was pulling up by us
were for sure going to use them for our trip in Jan

Just chiming to say we had a great experience with Black Diamond. Rates seem to be average, but it's the one my TA recommends. We booked a sedan but got an upgrade to an SUV, both ways, which was pretty neat. The drivers were both really nice; on our way back to the airport the driver was a former cast member and I think talking about the trip helped my kiddo not to feel so sad we were headed home.

Just wondering which private car services people have used and had wonderful experiences with. It would be from Orlando airport to the Poly. We would like to avoid Mears and Uber/lyft..
We tried gearfusion and loved them!
Their drivers were absolutely fabulous. They were on time, accommodating and made the craziness of traveling MUCH calmer! They have plenty of space for luggage! The car seats were perfect for my two little ones. It was reassuring knowing that they were able to keep my children safe. We can't thank Gear Fusion enough for allowing our travels to be safe and efficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter