Private Shuttle Help

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I´m always using Ezyshuttle for our private transfer but sadly John can not offer me this service for our next trip.

John recommended Supershuttle and I really trust him but Supershuttle is very expensive.

I have cheaper rates from other shuttle services and perhaps someone could give me a recent feedback of one of these:

TIOShuttle and RSTransports

Thanks!

:disrocks:

I had a couple of really bad experiences with RSTransports so won't use them Thorsten. Inter Service Prestige gets good reviews in the facebook groups.

I've used Tio Shuttle and RS Transports and had no issues. I started using a shared shuttle (which these offer) as private shuttle was just getting too expensive with Eezyshuttle sadly. I've never had to share a shuttle yet and done this a few times.

What were the issues Anemone or would you rather not say on here?

My sister used RS Transport previously with no issues so I've booked them for our trip next week. I've used Ezyshuttle a couple of times before, great service but the cost for 3 of us was significantly cheaper with RS.

I have used RS transports several times and had an issue just once because the driver was waiting for us in a different place and was pretty upset with us when we finally met. I am booking them again for next trip in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter