• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

private time for couples

allgoodindixie

Earning My Ears
:confused: We ARE taking children-- yea--- we love them-- but, are interested in private time for the parents.

Anyone have experience with the "quiet pools" at CSBR and the hours or the romance factor of the pool---- noisy or quiet enough to enjoy as adults????
Thanks

Any of the quiet pools I have been to-- at any of the resorts-- are quieter than the main pool but still quite busy with children and adults. Nice but not really romantic.

Hi <b>allgoodindixie</b>, welcome to the DIS. I'm very glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

How old are your children? Are they old enough to be dropped at Disney Quest or a movie in Downtown Disney while you spend quality time with your significant other?

Where are you staying? Could you get a suite there? I'm not sure that the quiet pool would be all that romantic.

Katholyn

Sometimes if you go later at night (after 12AM), you'll find more couples in the quiet pools. Of course, there will still be some kids around even that late at night. :rolleyes: I've also noticed that the pools are quiet if you go right after it rains :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter