Private VIP Tour pre and post G+

trivan

Mouseketeer
We done multiple VIP tours in the past, but all when it was fastpass+. We're doing a tour next week (May 25th) and wondering if anyone who has done a tour pre and post G+ can comment on general wait times on the LLs? We been averaging 13/14 rides in an 8 hour session so hopefully will be able to do the same.

Lightning Lanes have generally been similar to FP+ except when the ride has broken down earlier and there’s a lot of recovery LL’s in the line. The problem is, shoddy maintenance and continuous operation of the attractions seems to be leading to a lot of breakdowns lately. My past two trips I waited in a few LL’s that were 20-30 minutes as a result of this including Frozen and MMRR. ROTR can be even worse.

From what I've read LL is faster than FP+ used to be. Some people were saying they'd be happier to wait a bit more in LL if it meant more G+ availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter