Problem with Disney Cruise Line forum

I was just coming to post about this. So far I only see an issue seeing page 1 of the cruise line forum.

Edited: I just checked the Disneyland forum since previous poster mentioned it and I also can not see page 1 there.

I also can't see the first page of the DCL forum😥. Haven't checked out all the other forums yet.

I wonder if this is cause of the new full screen ads that pop up and you have to X off to proceed to the forum?

I'm not getting any ads.
I have only had it happen twice today and it happens when I click up top from a post back into a forum. So where is says Forums > Disney Cruise line > Disney Cruise Line Forum. I click the Disney cruise line Forum one to get back to the forum and that is when the ad has popped up for me and had to click the X off to proceed. Samething like that normally happens over at Disney Crusie Line Blog for years if you visited that site.

I'm having the same problem. I clicked to page 2, saw posts, but if I click to page 1 the posts disappear.

I’m glad you posted this. I didn’t see it on the DCL forum, but I noticed it on the Disneyland forum.

Seeing the same thing on Chrome with an ad blocker. However, I think I am still able to access threads that I watch from a notification that are on the affected forums.

Still happening this morning. I don't think it's everyone, weirdly, as in the main menu there is a post on the DCL board showing a 3:20am time stamp. Though it could have been a post on a page later than 1.

Firefox with an ad blocker here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter