Problem With Passporter

Cheshire Figment

<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend
The following is from today's "All Ears" Newsletter:

...from several observant readers, that Advanced Reader Copies of Deb Wills' and Deb Koma's book, "PassPorter's Walt Disney World for Your Special Needs" have cropped up for sale on the internet. Potential buyers should be aware that this version of the book is UNCORRECTED and is missing much of the information that's found in the final, official version of the book now available. If you choose to purchase the Advanced Reader Copy, be sure you know what you're getting.

Thanks for the information.
Interesting to know that some "wrong" versions are out there.

You could try going to the Passporter website and ask.
Here's a link to the Passporter site webpage about the book.
The final version had the picture on the front that is shown on the webpage.
I know one of the first cover versions included only one person on an ECV, not the "parade" of people that was on the final version. I don't know for sure, but think your book is probably OK if it shows the same cover as on the webpage.

The Passporter WDW for Your Special Needs books being sold on Amazon and Passporter and AllEarsNet.com are ALL FINE! They are the final completed versions. The graphic on the front is gold toned with the Castle in the background and silhouettes of folks in the foreground.

The Advance Reader Copy referred to in yesterday's AllEars® newsletter are just that, an Advance Reader Copy. It clearly states this on the cover at the top, as well as the words Not to be Sold. It also has a picture of a woman in a wheelchair on the cover. These Advance Reader Copies were provided at a book sellers convention in NY this summer to book buyers. They are uncorrected proofs, basically the first draft.

When some of our readers reported seeing these Advance Reader Copies for sale on the Internet, we became concerned that someone would buy it thinking it was a final complete edition that had been reviewed and proofed. It is far from that and we didn't want someone to get bad information from an uncorrected proof.

The number of Advance Reader Copies are VERY small..less than 100 I believe.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know.

Repeating -- the books for sale on Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Passporter and AllEarsNet are all fine!

Sorry for any confusion. We just didn't want someone getting the wrong book.

Deb

Excellent. I plan to purchase the book for our trip next year. Welcome Deb to our Disabilties section of the Dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter