Problem with Photopass web site

ABZDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else experiencing issues with the Photopass site this week?
It was working fine last week but since Monday I have been unable to see what the borders & stickers look like on the selection area of the screen, all I see are red crosses.
If I select one of them it sometimes appears on the photo & sometimes it doesnt.
It's also painfully slow to load & do anything with.
I've tried logging in on different PC's in different locations & using different browsers & the problem is still there.

If you continue to have problems and you're butting up near your expiration date, definitely call and ask for an extension or to see if they can somehow correct the problem. I have heard nothing but good comments about the service of Memory Maker people who answer the phones. I didn't need an extension, but they quickly found any missing photos for me and answered other questions I had.

Mine expired a couple weeks ago and I didn't have this particular problems, but "painfully slow to load" was definitely the case! I love MM for the ease of capturing photos and for the price when I shared it among extended family, but the web site leaves a lot to be desired.

I talked to them yesterday about the issue with the borders. They said it is a known issue that they are working on and hope to have fixed in 24-48 hours. They said it has only been a problem since Thursday, but I was also having other problems at the beginning of the week too, as it wouldn't let me copy and save any photos. They did offer an extension, but the photos I'm trying to edit were just taken at the beginning of the week, so I don't really need an extension, I was just worried about MM expiring, as we are at the end of the 30 more days to take/download photos (but she said that we'd be okay for that as well????).

I talked to them yesterday about the issue with the borders. They said it is a known issue that they are working on and hope to have fixed in 24-48 hours. They said it has only been a problem since Thursday, but I was also having other problems at the beginning of the week too, as it wouldn't let me copy and save any photos. They did offer an extension, but the photos I'm trying to edit were just taken at the beginning of the week, so I don't really need an extension, I was just worried about MM expiring, as we are at the end of the 30 more days to take/download photos (but she said that we'd be okay for that as well????).

The 30 days refers to ADDING new photos. So if day 30 was today and you took a photo tomorrow it wouldn't be available. However if you took a photo today and added it tomorrow it would be.

Some but not all of the borders have come back on the site over the weekend.
My photo's from our November trip start to expire on Christmas Eve so fingers crossed the issues are sorted out before then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter