Problem with shirt purchased on ship

mjfisherdc

Mouseketeer
I bought my DD a shirt on the Wonder this past week. When we got home we noticed a huge hole in the underarm.

Does anybody know who I can call? DCL or is there another place I need to call?

Thanks in advance for your help

I would just start by calling DCL.

If that doesn't work, email WDW.

Take pictures of the shirt before you do anything else with it!

Same thing happened to us. The red childs long sleeve extra large one. I called they had me email guest services. I got a response they are looking into it.

Here is my email response I got;

Dear Amy,

Thank you for your message to Disney Cruise Line.

I sincerely apologize for any disappointment with your recent purchase. Please know that we have forwarded a copy of your message to our partners at Merchandise Guest Services for additional assistance. Please note that our Merchandise partners are currently experiencing higher message volume, and your response may be delayed. Should you wish to contact them directly, they are available by email at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com or by phone at 1-877-560-6477.

For your records, I have included your receipt for this purchase as an attachment to this message.

Amy, thank you again for writing to us.

Best Wishes,

Sheri Fillion

Executive Guest Correspondent

Disney Cruise Line

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter