Problems booking KA WA‘A Lū‘au online?

LJCrozzo

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

Anyone else having problems booking KA WA‘A Lū‘au online? I click on the link on the Aulani webpage but keep getting a blank page with an error message. Tried on different devices in different places but it never seems to work. Anyone else having the same issue?

Cheers.

Weird. All I ever get is this when I click on the link from the Aulani page and it never loads. Would you mind telling me how when it is currently booking up to if the page is working for you? Thank you! 😄

View attachment 420887

Weird. All I ever get is this when I click on the link from the Aulani page and it never loads. Would you mind telling me how when it is currently booking up to if the page is working for you? Thank you! 😄

Are you outside of the States by any chance?

I am, and I have found that I can only go to the Lu'au page by using a VPN to look like I'm browsing from the USA.

I am in Australia and I booked directly through the link on the Aulani website last month, without any issues.

Thanks for the replies all. I am outside of the US (in the UK). I tried a VPN as suggested above and the link worked fine!

Strange, as the link worked a couple of weeks ago but now seems you are unable to use the link in the UK.

It used to work from the UK a few months ago and then when I tried to book around a month ago I had exactly the same problem. Kept trying over a few weeks and eventually gave up and called to book it...

It used to work from the UK a few months ago and then when I tried to book around a month ago I had exactly the same problem. Kept trying over a few weeks and eventually gave up and called to book it...

Yes, I eventually had to use a VPN to book online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter