Problems getting ADR at Tony's Town Square?

Angm25

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else had problems getting an ADR at Tony's Town Square? I'm trying to get in April 30 (we'll be ther April 29 - May 5) but every time I try to make an online reservation it tells me it's unavailable - no matter what time! I had our travel agent look into it and the only answer she got was that there were no reservations available, which she found odd. I've been trying to make reservations there since we hit 180 days out with no luck.

I really hope they're not closing! Lady and the Tramp was the first movie I ever saw in the theaters so I want to go for sentimental reasons.

I was able to get into Le Cellier and California Grill with no problem, but not Tony's! Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks!

I had trouble with the first 2 weeks of May when I made my ADRs at 180 days. Had to shift around a few things to find a night where Tony's had a slot for 2 at a decent dinner hour. I heard they don't have many tables for two, so I guess that was my problem.

We have a reservation for 7ppl on March 31. I was able to book it on my
190th day prior. A few weeks later, I was going to make a change, and found that there were no ressies available for the rest of the week. This restaurant has become pretty popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter