• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problems with park reservation availability calendar - errors

I saw lots of people having issues with getting HS park reservations in December recently, and I see on the availability calendar all parks are available again for the first 3 weeks in December. Hope this helps someone out.

Did anyone notice that all of Dec was previously “yellow” (HS was unavailable for the month, MK is unavailable on the 25th as well). The beginning of Dec is now showing green. Does this mean people cancelled their reservations or is Disney raising capacity?

It happens all the time, no one knows for sure, it can be Disney reshuffling allotments between the 3, people canceling, Disney had some spots on hold and released them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter