Problems with the new boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't see my aviator or my post count. Will the aviators return? Are we going to be able to see our post count? Thank You

If your avatar does not show up you will have to upload a new one. Your post count is visible when you click on your username.

Re-upped Avatar, deleted bad image on signature...ALL IS WELL. Familiar using ***magic.com so now they both work the same. Good on ya!

Hard to tell where "sticky's" end and new post begin in each thread
Ditto this. If stickies could be shaded another color, that would be great!

Also, is it possible to get some other style options?I know a lot of posters in the TPAS thread (welcome to the new DIS or something like that) are having problems with the star white background that all of the current style options have.

Ok change in plans. I'm going to lock this thread and I created a new board under tech support so that we can start a thread for individual problems. I think it will be much easier to track that way

Also, where are our post counts in our profiles at right?

Post count showed up as messages for me. And messages showed up as conversations? And I see we are both New Members? And when I hit inbox, says there's nothing there.

ABOUT THE APP: It is gone, you shouldn't need it with the new board software. Just delete it. :)

AVATARS: If yours is missing, just upload a new avatar image.

POST HISTORY: This is related to Search, and it may take a few days for the indexes to be rebuilt and for this to work like we want it to.

It's going to take us a bit to discover and shake out all the little changes, so please be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter