• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Procedure for guests???

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
My cousin, his wife, and their 2 young sons moved to the Orlando area in June. We would like them to come over for a visits while we are at the World as that will be our only opportunity to see them and it's great to share Disney with family. What is the procedure? Do we need to leave their names with the gate? Can we take the boys to the pool and playground? TIA

I think that it is your name that would be important, and they would have to show picture ID at the guardhouse. We have had Florida friends visit us for the day at VWL, and they were able to get through the guard just by telling their plans and showing their ID.

Probably the official answer about swimming is they can if their number doesn't make you go over the official limit for your unit, but maybe it's more generous than that. I don't know.

Bobbi :flower:

There are signs at the resort pools that say they are for the exclusive use of the guests of that resort. Not the guests of the guests. But if you ask the lifeguard, you might be able to share the pool with your guests. It looks like you will at OKW, so you might have a better chance of having your guests there, rather than BCV.

We have had local family & friends come visit us while at OKW. I usually leave their names on our reservation plus I will call the guard house before they arrive to let them know we are expecting guests. This has never been a problem.

We have friends that live in Orlando. I asked at the front desk if they (the kids) could swim and it was not a problem.

Kristen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter