Process to book Sommelier Room at Citricos

Benn looking to do this for sometime...we have been to V&As a bunch of times and looking for a change...so happy that it opened

I tried this approach and did eventually get a reply to my email.. but about two weeks later. They cited IT issues. I was not successful in getting a reservation, and while I understand it being full, they didn't offer any alternatives or suggestions, even though I indicated several days I was interested in (they only responded to my preferred day at first). There was a lot of back and forth over what I thought was obvious issues, and there was several times between each response. I did offer up my phone number to try to shorten the process, but that was ignored. All in all, glad it works for some, and maybe it would have worked for me if I started 3 months out, but I just got the feeling it was more hit or miss.

Here is the review I put on Facebook:
Link to my Post

6/2 Citrico’s Sommelier Room experience. We had an EPIC 9 course dinner at Citrico’s tonight. The have a special private room and dinner and we were lucky enough to get a reservation. The kids had non-alcoholic drink pairings and DW and I had adult drinks matched to each course. It’s really expensive but we all agree it was worth it as many items were among then best we ever had. The head chef came in for each course to explain it as did the head floor manager and often the general head Citrico’s manager too. It was a 4.5 hour dinner but totally awesome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter