Project transformation: Let the memories begin!

Tink0812

Mouseketeer
Hello, my name is Amber. My last trip report was two years ago when I went along with my parents, grandma, and brothers to celebrate their high school graduation. While our last trip was two years ago, I feel like it has been a century and I have been begging my husband to go to Disney. That brings me to my husband. His name is Warren and the title to this trip report was inspired by him. He has been to Disney only three times in his life (unbelievable I know) and he states that he absolutely hates it. I contribute his Disney-hating life to ill-planned trips during his childhood. For the past six years (yes, we have been together since my junior year in high school), I have dedicated my time to persuading him that he would enjoy going to Disney by my/my family's traveling style. Yes, some people say we are a bit too organized; however, we have enjoyed it very much both as children and as we have grown into young adults. And yes, we even loved going as teenagers! I tried to convincing my husband to go on a Disneymoon; however, he thought we should go someplace a bit less populated. So we went to Costa Rica. It was a wonderful honeymoon but it didn't cure my Disney fever! Warren is now at basic training for the Army and due to his being gone for six months he has promised that we could go to Disney any time after he returns. He is leaving all of the planning up to me and promises to follow my lead! Little does he know what he has in store. I am just starting the planning process but am looking forward to sharing the process with you! Hopefully we will be able to go in October of this year...the back up plan is next April if I can't pull this trip together in time. But trust me, I can whip up a well-planned trip quite quickly! So here's to trying to transform my Disney hater into a Disney lover <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter