Project X event - Illuminations Dessert Party (06/18/05) (DATE CHANGED)

The party is 8.30-9.30pm. Half hour to tuck into goodies and have a chatter with your co-Disers or just enjoy the atmosphere - then Illuminations - then 10 minutes to hoover up what you didn't manage to eat before the show ;)

If you were thinking of dinner at EPCOT I'd say you should be looking for a 6.30-7pm PS

I was just wondering if you are British, because you used the term "hoovering" up what was left over. I had British friends back in NJ that used that phrase. :earsboy:

Thanks Penny...timing is excellent. We always do Chef Mickey's for our first night dinner, so that will work. A nice early seating will fit nicely.

Hi Mitros

Yes I am a Brit - I live in London :sunny: I spend so much time on these boards though I consider myself bi-lingual and believe it or not I often type in American English 'forgetting' my U's when I write colo<i>u</i>r, etc - unless I'm on the UK forums where I speak 'proper' ;)

Slipped up with my hoovering though didn't I?!?! You caught me red-handed :p

Hi, Just found your thread, we'll just be starting our visit to WDW 18 - 24 staying at SS,
Can we still get in on the Desert and illu get together?

DW likes choco i think, :confused3

What info do we need to send you? We have 2 families

2 adults + 2 little kids
and
2 adults + 2 all most adult, good kids
How do we find you'll and how do we pay?

WebmasterPenny said:
As the event hasn't been booked obviously the dessert offerings hasn't been finalised yet either - however I have seen some past examples which should give you a good idea of what sort of items will be available.

Off the top of my head I remember seeing items such as chocolate eclairs, ricotta cheesecake, vanilla cream horns, White Chocolate & Macademia nut cookies, double choc brownies, savoury nibbles offered were fresh popcorn, chips n dip, Tortillas & salsa, etc, etc. Drinks included are coffee, hot chocolate & ice tea I think.

Hi Compac!

Yes, there is still time to join us :sunny:

Did you see the other thread that has the details of the menu, meet times,etc?

The cost is $32 per person, there are no child prices (Disney feels that children actually eat as much, if not more desserts than adults so there are no price breaks for them) - however children under 3 are free.

If you are still interested email me asap at projectx@wdwinfo.com and then I'll give you details on how to make payment.

Hope you can join us :)

Great, will email you w/ some more of our info
We'll be ready for something sweet after a 2 day drive w/ an almost 3 yr old and big 6 yr old

They are good travelers...:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter