promgirl.com

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever buy a dress from this website? I'm considering doing so and I wondered about the quality and the overall purchase experience.

I was wondering the same thing as I am debating getting mine from there. My friend actually ordered hers from there and it came in perfect condition and she thought it looked even better in person! The only problem was it did take a little longer than expected to be delivered but other than that there were no issues.

I haven't. They have a lot of pretty dresses though.
But there's lots of problems with buying prom dresses online, not just from that one site. You may like the way it looks online but when you get it and put it on you may hate it. That's not the website's fault. It's the same thing as when you see a dress on a hanger/mannequin and it looks great, but looks awful when you try it on. It's because you probably don't have the same body shape as the model in the picture/mannequin. Personally, I wouldn't buy a prom dress online. I'd want to try it on before I spent so much money on something. Of course, you could end up loving it and it may only need to be hemmed or something minor.

You could always look it up and see if a store near you is selling those brand of dresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter