Promotional Tickets

mickeymouse1017

<font color=red>I am such a Disney nerd I am such
Is it possible that the promotional tickets will be extended after the current date is up or do you all think that there will be something else? We are looking at purchasing the 3 day park hoppers as see that we can get the internet discount but would love to qualify for the promotional tickets (who wouldn't!!!). We will not be there until the end of May and this will be our first trip. Thanks for any advice that you can give!

Since they have extended the 5 for 3 promotion, I highly doubt they will extend the $149 tickets past the April 30th deadline. If you purchase a 3 day ticket online for $184, you get 5 days in the park. Hence, 5 for 3...We are going in mid May as well, and will probably do the parks on the day we get there and the day we leave b/c of the promotion.

HTH

Hence, 5 for 3...We are going in mid May as well, and will probably do the parks on the day we get there and the day we leave b/c of the promotion.

HTH

to anyone who is interested, getawaytoday had the 5 for 3 tix for $181 a few days ago when i last checked. :)

I purchased 10 of these 5 days for 3 tickets. 6 of the people now cant go. They are valid from May 1st-Sept 30th. I paid 184 for the adult tickets but willing to sell them at a loss for 170.00. If you are interested let me know.

Have you asked for a refund?

Thanks, but I just purchased my tickets last nights. We decided that with the 5 for 3 deal that we would try to go in a few nights when we had not planned on being there. I would do like the pp said and ask for a refund. I have heard that Disneyland is really good about things like that. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter