• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prompt for User/Pw?

me too!!!!! it's really driving me crazy. i am so glad it's not just me. oh well i guess i will leave it alone for the rest of the day. maybe try again tomorrow..

:(

I believe you get the prompt every time it tries to load an image from wdwinfo.com. Just a warning, if you try to reply to a post, it will pop up 46 times!

wtpclc said:
I believe you get the prompt every time it tries to load an image from wdwinfo.com. Just a warning, if you try to reply to a post, it will pop up 46 times!
you counted? wow i think ill come back later when its fixed

ROTFL!!!! NO, I did not count. I'm bad, but not that bad. The lower left portion of my screen says how many images left to load.

Ahhhhhhh... It seems to be ok again.

I am not getting it now. I am not sure if it is fixed or because I closed my browser and opened a new one.

I am still getting it. I thought it was the FL Tours website because I cannot get to the site because of the annoying user name/password box.

I'm not getting it anymore!!! :cheer2:

Hopefully I didn't just jynx myslef. :rolleyes1 :umbrella: :rolleyes: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter