• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Proof of vaccination

act1980

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me what document they uploaded to the Safe Passage site? I assume the paper card that you’re given is accepted?

Thanks!

Do I need to bring the cards with me or just take a photo and upload it?
No, I've cruised twice since reopening and left my vaccine card at home both times. They don't need it as they clear you electronically prior to travel. They don't ask you to bring it, and I've never read or heard of a single account of anyone being asked for it by DCL. Imo it's more of a risk to bring it because you might lose it. I always keep mine safe at home. If you're worried, keep a picture of it in your phone.

No, I've cruised twice since reopening and left my vaccine card at home both times. They don't need it as they clear you electronically prior to travel. They don't ask you to bring it, and I've never read or heard of a single account of anyone being asked for it by DCL. Imo it's more of a risk to bring it because you might lose it. I always keep mine safe at home. If you're worried, keep a picture of it in your phone.
Can't speak to cruising, but I always carry my vaccine card. I had to show it to eat in a restaurant in Los Angeles County a few months ago.

Like others, we picked up the plastic card holders (like on lanyards, but bigger). We bought a package of 10 for a low price. Then ran out and bought another package. I gave them out to all the kids and grandkids (15 total), then our Friends too. That 20 went fast.

I take a picture and keep it for my records and carry the actual card with me. I was in Seattle a few months ago on business and was asked to show my actual vaccine card. It's still a strange world out there even though it's slowly returning to some kind of normalcy.

We don't have our paper vaccination cards anymore. Long story. But we do have access to our state's vaccination records through the Docket app. Does anyone know if that can be used for proof on the Safe Passage site?

We don't have our paper vaccination cards anymore. Long story. But we do have access to our state's vaccination records through the Docket app. Does anyone know if that can be used for proof on the Safe Passage site?
Yes my Mother lost her card and we requested proof from the County in which she received her doses.

We completed the online form through the County's Health Dept website.

They gave a two week turn around but we received vac proof it by email the next morning!!!

Unfortunately it was a 2 page letter sized doc. and I stupidly uploaded it as two docs.

So Safe Passage, which only allowed one attachment as proof of vac., declared an incomplete proof of vac.

I emailed them the second dose proof. They had no problem clearing her. All just delayed approval by one day.

Someone else may know the secret to uploading a second attachment on the Safe Passage site, but this worked for us.

Just be sure you vaccine lot numbers and DOB are shown on the vax card. Some places don't add the vaccine lot numbers and SafePassage has been rejecting these lately. There is another thread about this.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter