proof of vmk re-opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe vmk is closed so they can clear the database of players that havent been on in a long time and their rooms. Maybe it takes a while. It may never come back. But please dont put our hopes down guys!

I'm not trying to get your hopes UP! If you continue to think VMK is coming back and expect an announcement, you'll keep waiting and waiting until you realize it's not coming back. It's better to have a realistic view than an optimistic view when it comes to something like VMK reopening.

These threads about VMK supposedly reopening will crush many kids' dreams when VMK doesn't show, so it's best to prepare for the worst which is bound to happen.

how do we not know that your image is not photoshopped. can you give us proof that it isn't

Cyre is pretty much ALWAYS right. Besides, not everyone knows how to photoshop.

I'm not trying to get your hopes UP! If you continue to think VMK is coming back and expect an announcement, you'll keep waiting and waiting until you realize it's not coming back. It's better to have a realistic view than an optimistic view when it comes to something like VMK reopening.

These threads about VMK supposedly reopening will crush many kids' dreams when VMK doesn't show, so it's best to prepare for the worst which is bound to happen.

Cyre is pretty much ALWAYS right. Besides, not everyone knows how to photoshop.

I think it's pretty safe to say Dis has the least ammount of vmk returning rumor threads out of the whole of the vmk fansites. On top of that Dis also has alot less kids than the other fansites. So if you want to save childrens dreams start there.

agreed that Cyre is almost always correct.

And i'm pretty worldy and down to earth and realistic but I can still have hope.

well i'll try not to keep my hopes up but its so hard when you love something so much & you just want it back :( i hope disney gets their senses back

( largolori's DD12 )
i heard the reason they closed VMK was because of money. i play for POTC online and i have unlimited access. if they kept VMK i would much rather pay for VMK than pirates.
If u want to see my idea to get VMK back, got to the thread the "save VMK strategy"
I was cutemickeyocks and vanillamickey if u saw me on

( largolori's DD12 )
i heard the reason they closed VMK was because of money. i play for POTC online and i have unlimited access. if they kept VMK i would much rather pay for VMK than pirates.
If u want to see my idea to get VMK back, got to the thread the "save VMK strategy"
I was cutemickeyocks and vanillamickey if u saw me on

Isn't that thread hijacking and bumping of an old thread? Please don't do that.

he means the thread is very old, this isnt a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter