Proposing - Help and suggestions required.

that ring is beautiful i couldnt say no to that ring lol

have you had any luck with disney emailing back yet i cant wait to hear your chosen proposal

i agree ...... the ring is fantastic.

my suggestion: go somewhere nice for dinner and arrange for a secret disney employee to deliver red roses to your room before you come back. also have one (1) white balloon with white ribbons floating with the ring tied to the ribbons to anchor the balloon. or leave the ring in a cinderella glass slipper on the bed in your room:love:

the romantic ideas are numerous and adventurous. have a great time. after all if you have been together for 7 yrs. 7 is the lucky number.:goodvibes

There are lots of great ideas here! I'm sure you'll figure out the perfect way to propose.

My DH proposed at EPCOT. We were leaving to France on vacation about a week later, so of course I had to go to France in EPCOT to watch the movie one more time. I was certain he would propose while we were in Paris. I never imagined he would propose at EPCOT! But, when we came out of the movie, he led me over to the little garden area that's tucked back behind the maze (near the perfume shop, I believe). It was quiet, and no one was nearby. I was looking at the flowers and when I turned around, he was on one knee, ring box in hand. After I accepted and got over the shock, we found a photopass photographer nearby who took photos of us in the spot where he proposed. DH and I are both a little shy, so the whole thing worked out perfectly.

My suggestion to you is to be sure to get on one knee, and speak to her from the heart. No matter where you propose, it will be special if you just say what you feel in your heart.

By the way, I love the fact that we can go back and see the spot where we got engaged. It always brings back good memories and happy feelings!

What a lovely ring im sure she will love it.
Thanks, i know she will.

WOW! :eek: Beautiful ring! I'm sure she'll love it.

Thanks, the style is a bit different from what I usually see so im pleased about that.

that ring is beautiful i couldnt say no to that ring lol

have you had any luck with disney emailing back yet i cant wait to hear your chosen proposal

Lol well if she says no I know who to ask! Sadly no, nothing came back and I didnt get a response from Disney Florist either. I know Disney is a large company dealing with many enquiries, but to be honest I find it a bit bad that they dont bother replying to everyone.

i agree ...... the ring is fantastic.

my suggestion: go somewhere nice for dinner and arrange for a secret disney employee to deliver red roses to your room before you come back. also have one (1) white balloon with white ribbons floating with the ring tied to the ribbons to anchor the balloon. or leave the ring in a cinderella glass slipper on the bed in your room:love:

the romantic ideas are numerous and adventurous. have a great time. after all if you have been together for 7 yrs. 7 is the lucky number.:goodvibes

Well I am trying to get the room decorated or something with Disney Florist but they still havent come back to me. 7 years indeed and still going strong.

There are lots of great ideas here! I'm sure you'll figure out the perfect way to propose.

My DH proposed at EPCOT. We were leaving to France on vacation about a week later, so of course I had to go to France in EPCOT to watch the movie one more time. I was certain he would propose while we were in Paris. I never imagined he would propose at EPCOT! But, when we came out of the movie, he led me over to the little garden area that's tucked back behind the maze (near the perfume shop, I believe). It was quiet, and no one was nearby. I was looking at the flowers and when I turned around, he was on one knee, ring box in hand. After I accepted and got over the shock, we found a photopass photographer nearby who took photos of us in the spot where he proposed. DH and I are both a little shy, so the whole thing worked out perfectly.

My suggestion to you is to be sure to get on one knee, and speak to her from the heart. No matter where you propose, it will be special if you just say what you feel in your heart.

By the way, I love the fact that we can go back and see the spot where we got engaged. It always brings back good memories and happy feelings!

I will be one knee for sure, it's the only way to do it isn't it? I would also like to have that little spot we could visit and revisit old memories so that will be a factor for sure :)

may be they back log it just dealing with things a little closer to things that are coming up im sure they will help you shame you cant ring to talk to some one as atleast you could get some advice on what they are doing and when they can help if they can x

I got a reply yes but it was strange. It basically said please see link for our weddings and honeymoons department and feel free to contact them for help planning my dream wedding.......

To weird for me.

Yeah lol they didnt read the email properly then lol have you had any more ideas x

Thought I would chime in because I used to work in the disney florist.
You should definitely call the florist direct. The CMs who answer the calls are great at helping you come up with different ideas of what to decorate the room with.
I know you mentioned she likes Beauty and the Beast. I know they used to have (not sure if they still do) a special engraved vase with red roses themed like Beauty and the Beast.
And they have more than just flowers, things like champagne and chocolates, balloons, and a lot of the stuff they sell in the gift shops.
If you wanted something more "disney" than traditional romantic, you could really pick any disney theme you wanted.
Im picturing her coming back to the room with a stuffed Stitch doll sitting on the bed holding the ring. awww lol
But even if you propose in the parks, I think its a great surprise idea to come back to a room that is decorated.
If you just call and explain to them that you are proposing, they will be sure to help you come up with something to make the room extra special and romantic.
When I made up orders that had a note on them that said they were for a proposal, I always tried to make them "extra" pretty if I could lol.

Hi there sorry I haven't replies until now. Work has been difficult lately as people have been made redundant and I'm one of them. I've switched to a another company within the group so I'm doing better now.

Thanks for the suggestion I will ring them on Saturday when I am alone. Any package you think would be the best for coming back to the room after I have proposed?

since you both love disney, i would suggest the gift to be in your room after the proposal be a new disney vacation club membership! :love: i could not think of a nicer gift for the two of you to give each other. that would provide many years of marvelous vacations at disney locations and adventures by disney as well as other vacation sites. :thumbsup2 give yourselves the gift of disney!

since you both love disney, i would suggest the gift to be in your room after the proposal be a new disney vacation club membership! :love: i could not think of a nicer gift for the two of you to give each other. that would provide many years of marvelous vacations at disney locations and adventures by disney as well as other vacation sites. :thumbsup2 give yourselves the gift of disney!

I have a rough idea of how DVC works, but thats probably out of my price range. Unless you mean something else and not buying hundreds of points right now....

We are leaving for the airport in 10 hours, I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who posted in this thread. I really appreciate all the suggestions and will let you know how it went. Fingers crossed for warm weather and low crowds :)

ooo good luck cant wait to hear how you decide to do it x x x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter