• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pros & Cons of an Owner's Locker...

Hi OL Owners! I've signed up for one to be delivered for us this summer and am taking notes on what things to add to it. Meanwhile, I had a question: Can I schedule for it to be delivered to someone else (thinking of my adult DDs)?

Hi OL Owners! I've signed up for one to be delivered for us this summer and am taking notes on what things to add to it. Meanwhile, I had a question: Can I schedule for it to be delivered to someone else (thinking of my adult DDs)?
Yes, make sure you put your daughter's name (or whoever it is) down the reservation owner.

Reactions: KSL
Hi Everyone,

I just signed up for an owner's locker and have a question about scheduling delivery. If you are arriving after check-in, do you schedule delivery for your arrival day or the next day, since the website states delivery before 11 am?

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I just signed up for an owner's locker and have a question about scheduling delivery. If you are arriving after check-in, do you schedule delivery for your arrival day or the next day, since the website states delivery before 11 am?

Thanks.
Not sure what you mean by "after check-in", but regardless of when you plan to actually arrive, just schedule it for the calendar date of your arrival. It will be stored with Bell Services until you physically arrive, and you can have it delivered when you do get to the resort, or pick it up at the bell desk, 24 hours a day.

Have had Owners Locker for 10 1/2 years. Not mentioned above, as far as I can tell, is that, if you have a frequent golfer in the family when you go to WDW, who has an extra set of clubs, you can have an Owner's Locker for the clubs -- it stores your golf bag with the clubs. We have both a locker and club storage. It has always been appreciated, including the fact that in the those 10 1/2 years, we never had one problem of any kind with Owners Locker. Everything has been delivered timely and picked up the day we leave, and everything we find in the box and golf bag are just like we left it.

Could you store an air fryer in an owners locker? Those things are a game changer for whipping up good food in a hurry with kids. I was thinking I could stay in a studio and still cook without needing the kitchen.

Could you store an air fryer in an owners locker? Those things are a game changer for whipping up good food in a hurry with kids. I was thinking I could stay in a studio and still cook without needing the kitchen.
An air fryer should fit, at least most of the tub style that I can think of. Check the OL website for the dimensions of the crate.

However, I’m not sure whether they’re allowed or not, due to fire safety regulations?

I don't have an air fryer in our OL but I do have an electric skillet. In full disclosure, I've only used it to make breakfast.

It has always been appreciated, including the fact that in the those 10 1/2 years, we never had one problem of any kind with Owners Locker.
I changed my plans after the hurricane last year. Even right after a hurricane, with their employees worried about their own homes and lives, my Owner's Locker delivery was right on time with just hours of notice. As far as I can tell, It's a well run company with fantastic communication.

An air fryer should fit, at least most of the tub style that I can think of. Check the OL website for the dimensions of the crate.

However, I’m not sure whether they’re allowed or not, due to fire safety regulations?
Good point, I didn’t think of the fire risk. I’d think it would be good as long as it stayed on the kitchen counter.

Good point, I didn’t think of the fire risk. I’d think it would be good as long as it stayed on the kitchen counter.

I can’t remember where I read it but I think that personal small appliances are not allowed in any hotels.

But, I can’t seem to find that source so a call would need to be made to WDW regarding that.

I would not expect MS to know all the laws for fire codes.

I can’t remember where I read it but I think that personal small appliances are not allowed in any hotels.

But, I can’t seem to find that source so a call would need to be made to WDW regarding that.

I would not expect MS to know all the laws for fire codes.
That’s a pretty common rule in basically every hotel everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter